Rocky Mountaineer Route: Journey Through the Clouds - Vancouver to Jasper via Kamloops.
Rocky Mountaineer Holiday highlights on this route include:
- Where: Between Jasper and Kamloops.
- What: Pyramid Falls is arguably one of the best views along the Rocky Mountaineer Route: Journey Through the Clouds. The Falls cascade down at the exact point where the glacier-fed Pyramid Creek flows out of a hanging valley and reaches the North Thompson River. At around 300ft high, the epic waterfall makes for one hell of a photo-op!
- Where: Between Kamloops and Vancouver.
- What: The Cisco Crossing is the name given to where the train tracks meet, and the Cisco Bridge stuns within the landscape and stands out against the surrounding nature. As you cross the huge bridge, be sure to peer down below at the roaring white water flowing past!
- Where: An overnight stop on your Rocky Mountaineer Holiday: Journey Through the Clouds.
- What: A stunning town that is located within the Jasper National Park – a landscape that will truly leave you in awe thanks to its wonderful mountain peaks, blue glacier rivers, alpine trees and more. Jasper is also home to the second largest Dark Sky Reserve in the world so be sure to plan for some epic star gazing whilst staying in the town.
- Where: An overnight stop along the Rocky Mountaineer Route: Journey Through the Clouds.
- What: One of the ‘hidden-gems’ of Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer journey, Kamloops is a hub of landscape diversity – from the Rainforests of British Columbia to the west of Kamloops and the snowy mountains of the Canadian Rockies in the east, Kamloops is an adventure and outdoor lover’s dream! Whether you want to hike around the wilderness or simply admire the views, Kamloops has it all.
- Where: The final/ first stop along the Rocky Mountaineer Route: Journey Through the Clouds.
- What: A beloved Canadian city, Vancouver needs no introduction. Vancouver offers visitors the perfect blend of metropolitan city and outdoor adventure – from kayaking the calm waters of False Creek to walking along the historic cobbled streets of Gastown. Many clients love to spend an extra few nights in Vancouver to really explore the city and the surrounding area.
To book your Rocky Mountaineer Route: Journey Through the Clouds Canada holiday, call us on 01635 551011, email us at email@example.com or enquire here via our website. A member of our dedicated Canada sales team will then get back to you!
Our website shows just a small selection of what we at Charter Travel have to offer
We work closely with all major airlines and destination managements in order to tailor-make your bespoke itinerary.
Please advise us of your requirements and our specialists will create your unique holiday using our especially negotiated prices.
Book with confidence – we are fully covered by ABTA (F8106), ATOL (4151) and IATA for your complete protection.